The AquaStar UV Portable Water Purifier reduces bacteria and viruses through UV light deactivation. It is a spectracidal treatment solution appropriate for use in all climates and settings. Campers, hikers, emergency crews, and families who depend on having clean water, depend on Aquastar.
AquaStar UV Portable Water Purifier
UV In A Bottle, It Only Takes 1.5 Minutes!
It's Lightweight (less than 9 ounces) With a Simple One-Button Operatation
Easily Packed in a Survival Kit
Uses a Pair of Standard Camera Batteries to Safely & Quickly Treat a Liter of Water
- Weight: 8.5 ounces including batteries
- Purifies 32 ounces in about 80 seconds
- Purifies up to 16 gallons (60 Liters) of water on one set of batteries
- Includes Water Bottle, filter and Aquastar Purifier
- The AquaStar Plus! bottle provides 100% shielding of any UV-C light
- Includes batteries
- Battery Type: 2 x Type 123 batteries available at most drug stores
- Limited 2 year warranty
- 99.9% effective against protozoa (including Giardia, Entamoebic Dysentery, and Cryptosporidium)
- 99.9999% effective against bacteria (including Cholera, Shigella, Salmonella, and E. coli)
- 99.99% effective against viruses (including Enterovirus, Rotavirus, Hepatitis, and Poliovirus)
Our products are designed with the Highest Quality Components to ensure years of trouble-free service in a variety of environments. Please Call us today for more information.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 17 March, 2011.